Shipping, Orders, and Returns:
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Most domestic orders will arrive within 3-4 days of ordering
What is the return policy?
- Hassle free returns! We want you to be 100% happy with your Flight Fillow. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply email email@example.com & we will take care of you!
What do I do if there is something wrong with my order?
- We pay special attention to all the details to ensure the highly quality product and service. However, if there is anything wrong with your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will promptly be addressed and corrected.
Do you have a warranty on your products?
- We always want you to be satisfied with your Flight Fillow. If your Flight Fillow becomes damaged even years later, please email email@example.com so we can help!
Flight Fillow Usage:
Can I use any sweater, hoodie, or jacket?
- Yes! This will work with any sweater, hoodie, or jacket. Please note that the thickness of the garment you use will impact the thickness of the Flight Fillow in the pillow form. For example, if you prefer a thinner neck pillow, we recommend using a sweater vs a thick hoodie or coat. If you prefer a thicker neck pillow, we recommend using a thicker hoodie or jacket. Being able to use any sweater, hoodie, or jacket allows you to adjust Flight Fillow to your own comfort.
Why use a Flight Fillow instead of just rolling my sweater without it?
- When you roll your sweater just the right way it feels the same as a standard neck pillow. But once you move your neck, stretch a bit in your seat, or get out of your seat, your sweater unravels and you need to make it perfect again.
- Flight Fillow empowers you to roll your sweater feel like the perfect neck pillow just once and then will keep it that way for the duration of your flight! It is all about having comfort AND convenience.
How do I wash my Flight Fillow?
- Germs are gross, especially airplane germs (fingers crossed that the passenger sitting in the seat before you wasn’t sweating). That's why Flight Fillow was designed to be easy to wash.
- Just throw it in the washing machine along with the rest of your (like-color) clothes and dry on low to medium heat. If you run into any issues or have questions, send us a note on the "Contact Us" page and we will be happy to help you out!
How do I use this?
- Check out the demo videos and how to graphics on the "How Do I Use This?" page
Do you sell Wholesale?
How do I order a custom Flight Fillow?
- If you are looking for customization, please submit your inquiry to the “Contact Us” page and a real person (not a robot) will be in contact with you shortly.
- Customization options include custom colors and/or screen printing logos, names, quotes, etc!
- Please note that custom orders may take longer than the standard 3-4 days. Once ordered, we will contact you to let you know when to expect your order to arrive.
Fundraising and Donations
- Looking to fundraise for your organization? We do have a fundraising program established as a fun and easy way to earn some extra money towards your cause. Send us a note on the "Contact Us" page and we will send you the details!
- Need a donation to support your cause? We are always happy to support non-profit missions. If you are looking for a donation of Flight Fillows a raffle prize, silent auction piece, etc don't hesitate to reach out. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and information about the cause.
How did this idea take off?
- I invented Flight Fillow for my own personal use because I love the comfort of a neck pillow but also strive to pack light. Often times I found myself leaving my neck pillow at home because I didn't want to carry it around, and then regretted the decision when I was uncomfortable on the plane. I also went through more neck pillows than I want to admit because it touched the airplane floor or the bathroom wall (yuck, not gonna let it touch my face after that). All in all, Flight Fillow was invented to solve my own problem (didn't even have a name at that point) but I quickly learned I am not the only one with these problems – sharing is caring, so here we are now :)
- Want more of the details? There are more fun facts on the "About Us" page!