Sleep Comfortably on Your Next Trip (And When You're at Home)
Let's Talk About Sleep(wear)
It can be hard to get a good nights sleep when you're traveling since you are not in your own bed. Actually, sometimes it is hard to get a good night's sleep even when you are in your own bed!
One thing that can be helpful is making sure you have a good pair of PJs! Many people just wear any oversized shirt (typically those promotional ones you get for free) and a pair of athletic pants.
"Not many people care what they wear to bed, which is a shame as you spend about a third of the day in your PJs. We’re happy to shell out for fancy suits and pencil skirts, but when it comes to our home-wear; a grubby pair of last year’s shorts and a freebie t-shirt from that 5km run we did once upon a time, will do." - Nina, Founder of Nightire
Nightire is on a mission to help people sleep better with their specialty made PJs. What sets these pajamas apart from the other sets is that it is made of ... BAMBOO! This gives you the following benefits:
- Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft with a texture like silk
- Bamboo fabric keeps you dry as it absorbs and evaporates sweat real quick
- That’s why it’s termed by some as "air conditioned clothing"
- Bamboo is also antibacterial, which means the material stays fresher and odor-free longer, for a more hygienic and healthier you
- Organic and eco-friendly for a clean conscience :)
- Looks great on you - so you can feel extra confident whether you're answering the hotel room door for room service or sharing a bedroom in a hostel!
All in all, if you're looking to get a better nights sleep or just step up your night attire, these innovative Nightire Pajamas are the way to go. They have a variety of styles to choose from: long sets, short sets, leisure tees, and nightdresses. The prices range from $33-$77 for sets.
Use the code "LOVENIGHTIRE" for 15% off your order @ www.nightire.com!
Nightire: The Urban Sleepwear - www.nightire.com
- Innovative pajamas designed to help you sleep better
- Made out of 100% bamboo
- Variety of styles to choose from: long sets, short sets, leisure tees, and nightdresses
- Prices range from $33-$77 for sets
- Woman owned business