Microinfluencer, Mariana, has mastered traveling on a budget. In this interview, she shares her tips and tricks with us so you can explore the world without breaking the bank!
"If you have an adventurous mind you can really do a lot with very limited funds!"
Read her interview to find out what apps she uses to find places to stay for little to no money and how she finds the most affordable flights!
Katharine Filipovic is the brains behind the travel blog, Blonde in the Air, that crunches the numbers so you don't have to!
Did you know a combination of one-way flights and train rides to multiple countries can turn out to be more affordable than a roundtrip ticket visiting only one country?
Katharine shares all her travel tips and hacks in this article to give you the best deals and experiences for your travels - including how to enjoy the perks of airport lounges for cheap! :)
Travel Blogger, Liz, from Among the Pines shares her favorite travel tips and hacks!
"My favorite travel app would have to be Airbnb because I love how easy it is to find exactly what you’re needing and you can easily find a great place to stay for your travels. The reviews make it easy to find someone you can trust as well.
Nightire is on a mission to help people sleep better with their specialty made PJs. What sets these pajamas apart from the other sets is that it is made of ... BAMBOO! This gives you the following benefits:
- Fabric made from bamboo is incredibly soft with a texture like silk
- Bamboo fabric keeps you dry as it absorbs and evaporates sweat real quick
- That’s why it’s termed by some as "air conditioned clothing"
- Bamboo is also antibacterial, which means the material stays fresher and odor-free longer, for a more hygienic and healthier you
- Organic and eco-friendly for a clean conscience :)
- Looks great on you - so you can feel extra confident whether you're answering the hotel room door for room service or sharing a bedroom in a hostel!
Travel Blog, New Places to Love, Share Their Travel Tips!
The faces behind New Places to Love share their tips on these useful topics:
- When to book flights
- Best travel credit cards to have
- How to maximize credit card points
- Sites and apps to find the best deals
- How to find amazing destinations to visit
How do travel bloggers find the best deals and the coolest places to visit?
Nadia and Mike are the brains behind the travel blog, Couple Travel the World, and they share the background behind their blog as well as their favorite travel tips with Flight Fillow!
They share the apps they use to get the best deals when booking and how they discover fun things to do in the places they visit!
If you like to travel, these travel tips are for you!
Founder of the Travel Blog, My Global Viewpoint, shares his travel tips on how to find travel good deals, best time to fly, how to find good hotel rates, and how to find fun things to do in the places you visit!
So you’ve booked that flight for your next vacation. So exciting! New places, great food, relaxing in beautiful scenery, and no dishes or grocery shopping! And then it’s the day before your flight and you start getting that feeling of dread. You’re not alone, many people site flying and dealing with airports in general as their least favorite part of traveling. But with a little preparation and a few tools, you can make your airport experience smooth sailing (or flying!).
- Page 1 of 2