Can You Believe It? It's Been a YEAR!
June 1, 2019 marked one year since we first launched to the public. It is crazy to think about how far we have come since then. More has happened than I ever imagined and I have learned more through this experience than I even knew was possible.
Are you wondering what we did in the past year? Here are just a few of the major milestones:
- Sold hundreds of Flight FIllows all across the country
- 10.8k followers on Instagram, over 500 on Facebook, and nearly 1,000 email subscribers!
- Featured in Flygirl subscription box
- Became an official legal entity (LLC) and all the fun stuff that comes along with this
Brought on a team of folks to help make this dream a reality:
- Lawyer, Accountant, Sewing Contractor, User Experience Guru, Quality Assurance, two Interns, and two Virtual Assistants.
- If you count myself, there are 10 people that help to change the way people travel
- Filed for full utility patent
- Auditioned for Shark Tank Season 11
- We made it onto Amazon!
What can you expect to see happen this year? I am sure there are a handful of things that will happen that I haven't yet foreseen, but here a few things in the works:
- Amazon Prime – while Flight Fillows are currently sold on Amazon, they do not YET qualify for Amazon Prime. That will be changing THIS MONTH!
- Big Box Retailers – of course getting into big box retails is on our list of goals, but it didn't seem feasible until recently. Stay tuned 😊
- Licensing opportunities - since Flight Fillow is patented, other compeititors can't make their own without licensing it. We're in talks with a few large neck pillow companies so you might be seeing some Flight Fillows at the airport this year!
- Subscription Boxes – you will find us in other subscription boxes this year!
- Online Retailers – Flight Fillows will be sold on other major online retailers this year, I can't yet disclose which ones.
Thank you for following along on Flight Fillow's journey to growth. We couldn't have made it this far without your support.